Doctor Who – The Collection – Season 8 Standard Edition
Doctor Who: The Collection’ Season 8, featuring Jon Pertwee as the iconic Time Lord. All 25 episodes newly restored for Blu-ray and packed with hours of new and existing bonus material.
• Terror Of The Autons
• The Mind Of Evil
• The Claws Of Axos
• Colony In Space
• The Daemons
Brand new bonus features:
- Behind the Sofa – New episodes with Katy Manning, Stewart Bevan, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton, Sacha Dhawan and Anjli Mohindra.
- In Conversation – Matthew Sweet chats to companion Katy Manning.
- A Devils Weekend – Actors Katy Manning and John Levene take a personal trip back to the picturesque village of Aldbourne, 50 years after they recorded the Doctor Who story The Daemons there.
- The Direct Route – Doctor Who directors Michael Briant, Graeme Harper and Tim Combe take an epic road trip to all the filming locations from Season 8 as they discuss directing the show in the early 1970s.
- Terrance and Me – Lifelong Doctor Who fan, Frank Skinner sets out to meet the family, friends and colleagues of the late, much-loved writer, Terrance Dicks.
- Blu-Ray trailer – A specially shot mini-episode
- Extended Episode 1 of The Claws of Axos
- 90-minute omnibus edition of The Daemons
- Immersive 5.1 surround sound on Terror of the Autons and The Daemons
- Optional updated special effects and CSO clean-up on Terror of the Autons
- Unseen studio footage
- Rare archive treats
- Convention footage
- HD photo galleries
- Scripts, costume designs, rare BBC production files
- The eight-disc box set also includes hours of special features previously released on DVD.
And lots more!
Signed by Katy Manning.
Released 14th November 2022