Doctor Who – The Collection – Season 8
Doctor Who: The Collection’ Season 8, featuring Jon Pertwee as the iconic Time Lord. All 25 episodes newly restored for Blu-ray and packed with hours of new and existing bonus material.
• Terror Of The Autons
• The Mind Of Evil
• The Claws Of Axos
• Colony In Space
• The Daemons
Brand new bonus features:
- Behind the Sofa – New episodes with Katy Manning, Stewart Bevan, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton, Sacha Dhawan and Anjli Mohindra.
- In Conversation – Matthew Sweet chats to companion Katy Manning.
- A Devils Weekend – Actors Katy Manning and John Levene take a personal trip back to the picturesque village of Aldbourne, 50 years after they recorded the Doctor Who story The Daemons there.
- The Direct Route – Doctor Who directors Michael Briant, Graeme Harper and Tim Combe take an epic road trip to all the filming locations from Season 8 as they discuss directing the show in the early 1970s.
- Terrance and Me – Lifelong Doctor Who fan, Frank Skinner sets out to meet the family, friends and colleagues of the late, much-loved writer, Terrance Dicks.
- Blu-Ray trailer – A specially shot mini-episode
- Extended Episode 1 of The Claws of Axos
- 90-minute omnibus edition of The Daemons
- Immersive 5.1 surround sound on Terror of the Autons and The Daemons
- Optional updated special effects and CSO clean-up on Terror of the Autons
- Unseen studio footage
- Rare archive treats
- Convention footage
- HD photo galleries
- Scripts, costume designs, rare BBC production files
- The eight-disc box set also includes hours of special features previously released on DVD.
And lots more!
The cover of the booklet inside will be signed by Katy Manning.
PLEASE NOTE THESE WILL BE SENT OUT A WEEK AFTER THE RELEASE DATE. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF YOU CAN’T WAIT. THANK YOU.
Out of stock